Valley Luxury Partners believes that the most important aspect of helping clients buy a luxury home is to protect them from risk and effectively negotiate and navigate the entire real estate buying process. Potential buyers want to know about area statistics and learn about day-to-day life in the community. They expect agents to provide them with insight and knowledge about the property and local region. VLP is uniquely positioned to help buyers with these concerns relying on the experience of its principals and affiliate partners in law, wealth management, development and construction. Some of the specific areas that VLP helps buyers can be seen in the graphic below.
Evaluation of Property Needs
- Are you looking for an existing home in a particular neighborhood?
- Discuss the pros and cons of building a new home
Local Market Knowledge
- Aids in understanding online home buying resources
- Discuss local market considerations and lifestyle amenities
- Executive transportation to preview real estate properties
- Travel logistics and airport pickup for out of town buyers
- Security services for high profile business and celebrity clients
Escrow Services Assistance
- Assistance with escrow services from start to finish
- Referrals to mortgage professionals and insurance resources