Robert Altshuler formed Valley Luxury Partners to cater specifically to high net worth clients including successful business executives, entrepreneurs, professional athletes and celebrities using a private banking client model. His experience as a wealth management specialist and real estate attorney with knowledge of estate and probate laws enhances his ability to service real estate clients.
Valley Luxury Partners focuses exclusively on the sales of luxury properties over one million dollars. With an exclusive network of high-net-worth clientele, the firm provides an unprecedented level of service, expertise and global reach.
Concierge services include secured transportation for out-of-state buyers and executive bodyguard services for high profile clients concerned with privacy and personal security. These services are provided through our extensive network of affiliate partners.
Additionally, the firm coordinates all facets of design, staging, construction expertise with the potential for financing staging and property improvements for clients (design and construction services offered by RMB Realty and its general contractor Mission Realty LLC).
Our business is guided by the principle that buying and selling ultra-luxury properties requires a holistic team-based approach.
Robert Altshuler Esq.
Realtor® | Founder of Valley Luxury Partners
As the founder of Valley Luxury Partners, Robert represents discerning buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in select markets in Arizona including Paradise Valley, Arcadia, Biltmore and North Scottsdale. One might consider Robert a triple threat. As a former wealth manager, commercial real estate attorney and real estate investor, he was particularly groomed for real estate sales. Robert leverages his deep experience and knowledge to confidently and discreetly guide his client’s luxury real estate needs. Having successfully closed over $100,000,000 in transactions, Robert is adept at guiding buyers and sellers through the entire real estate process. Frequently quoted as an industry expert, Robert has been a contributor to Kiplinger Personal Finance on financial and real estate topics. He was voted as a 40 under 40 business leader by The Phoenix Business Journal.
- Founder Valley Luxury Partners Real Estate an ultra-luxury real estate team powered by RMB Luxury Real Estate Brokerage
- Co-Founded and sold PlanningCore Wealth Management, an independent registered investment firm specializing in investment and financial planning for high-net-worth clients including advising on all aspects of asset and risk management.
- Real estate and business attorney with several law firms including Snell & Wilmer, one of the Southwest’s largest law firms with direct responsibility for closing complex commercial real estate office, land and hotel transactions.
- Sold the largest life insurance policy in Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Agency history for first-year agents.
- Serves on numerous business and charitable boards including Big Brothers Big Sisters Arizona
- Graduated from Brooklyn Law School and Bucknell University with a BA degree in Economics
Robert has been frequently highlighted by local and national publications for his expertise in real estate as well as his tastes and curation of art, wine, dining and fashion.
Read more about Robert by clicking on the featured articles below:
Extensive public relations coverage for our founder equals more exposure for our client’s listings.